Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I don't remember most of these!

So the day after the Kobe Beef, the cold hit me full strength. I had a sore throat, runny nose, a fever, dizzy, tired, the works! It really sucked. Since we changed hotels daily, I couldn't just hang out at the hotel either since checkout is at 10.

So basically I had to suck it up and head out and see stuff. Many of these pictures I don't remember even taking because I must have just snapped them randomly while feeling miserable. I think the random nature of the photos reflect my state of mind :).

I don' t remember this statue, but I think I know why I took its picture. :D


I did remember this guy. We were at the Kawasaki museum and they had this robot on display. It would pick up a rubix cube that hand been randomly shuffled. It would literally "Look" at it (all 6 sides) to figure out how it was shuffled. Then it would solve it! Pretty cool.

Uhm... This must have been at the train station. How weird!

This was dinner. A hot pot. I ate it, but I dont know what it tasted like because at this point i couldn't taste anything! booo! I was told it was quite good!

While I was walking down the street I must have seen a sign for The Spaghetti Factory!!!! I didnt know Japan had a spaghetti factory. It's a great pasta place!

This is a photo of the garden in a temple we visited. I don't remember taking these.


This is the picture of the temple itself. That's my friend in the picture with the red backpack. He has a habit of walking right into the picture that im trying to take!

I think this bridge was also in the temple's garden. It was a nice place!

Next post: More photos of random stuff!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha how funny posting pics you don't remember. Spaghetti factory? At least Jordan could find something to eat in Japan since she doesn't think sushi would be delightful. That robot looks cool. And was that running water on that slide with the kids coming down or was it a huge piece of art?

Jane Doe said...

Hmmmm... the staue is interesting! U must have been feeling awful to not remember the enite day. At least you work well on auto pilot.

Ano the Blogger said...

Hey flat coke, yea i think thats the only food that Jordan would be able to eat ! haha.

Yep the kids were sliding down some running water.

And yea, it was pretty bad. Auto Pilot works for me i guess :D. At least I was alive enough to realize I had to take a picture of that statue!

Anonymous said...

Fotos magníficas.