Monday, May 7, 2007

It's Coming...

That's right. "Cindy's Turd Song" is coming! I wasn't kidding around when I told Cindy in that chat that I had picked up my guitar and started writing the music for it.

Vanessa was over and I played it for her today. She was laughing the whole time, and she gave me a GREAT idea to play it on Cindy's voice mail so she can hear it first thing as a "Welcome Back!" to the USA and the Blogger world. Thanks Vanessa! I think Cindy's going to love it.

But then I realized that all you other bloggers won't be able to enjoy the turd song. That is... Unless I recorded it!

So I'm putting together a recording now. It'll take a few weeks for me to get all the instruments written and recorded, but when i'm done I'll post it for download.

P.S., Happy Birthday Vanessa! Well it's not really her birthday but I just got her a special belated birthday present!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's her present??? Does it involve anything similar to what you found in Cindy's bag????

Whine Girl said...

You must post a youtube of this on your blog....

Jane Doe said...

James I had such a great time on Sunday! We are such troopers! I LOVE the song! It is so great and you are extremely talented on all those instruments! Can's wait to see the final product!

Flat Coke... I was lazy and didn't want to go get my camera out of my car so that I could take a pix of my gift, but I will tonight and post it! It's the coolest pet ever!!!! I love it, James! THANK YOU! And I bought little accesories, too!

Ano the Blogger said...

Stay tuned to 'nessas blog to see what I bought her!

Kat I had such a great time too! :) I'm glad you like the song! Thanks for the compliments! Cindy gets credit for all the cool words though!

You're welcome for your present too Vanessa! Poking around the store was a ton of fun too!

Ano the Blogger said...

wait Jordan.... do you want me to post a youtube of the turd song... or of Vanessa's present!?!?!