Monday, May 14, 2007

Maxwell Dropped the Bomb

Last Friday Vanessa treated me to Honda-Ya, a Japanese Yakiniku restaurant. We had all sorts of yummy dishes there. It was great! Thanks Vanessa! :)

Afterwards we went to her place and measured the living room since she wanted to get a new TV. I also finally got to meet her kitties, Maxwell and Angelina! They are such cute kitties. They are sooo spoiled!

I'm mildly allergic to cats. So at first I just watched them from a distance. But as usual I can never resist a cute furry pussy so I had to play with them! Surprisingly enough I did not seem to have any reaction to them at all! Even with Angelina shedding all over the place! Sweet!

The highlight of the night was when we were sitting at the table. Behind me I heard Maxwell munching away at his dinner. As soon as he finished I saw him dart into one litter box, and then run into the other litter box. Their litterbox has a huge dome on top of it so it's almost like a little house with a hole in front.

I saw his guilty little head poke out of the hole, and I looked at Vanessa who had a funny look on her face. "OMG He's going to drop a bomb!". And oh did he drop the Bomb haha, that kitty must get a lot of fiber in his diet because the smell was impressive!!! I just started laughing while Vanessa bolted for the air freshener and proceeded to run around the room spraying it for 30 seconds straight!

That left us with the wonderful aroma of lavendar air freshener and cat turds... Which for some odd reason made me think of strawberries???? Who'd have figured!

So Vanessa, it was fun playing with your pussy cats -- Even though one of them dropped the bomb! Thanks for Friday, I had a great time!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can't resist a cute furry pussy??? You know I had to bring up that part!!

I'm glad it wasn't your first date or anything. But then again with you it would have been quite impressive, it seems.

Vanessa said...

LMAO!!!! Om my god... remembering this made me crack up at work! I was litereally rolling! I had a great time and thanks for all your help! you are so knowledgable about TVs!!! I'll let you know when i decide which one I am going to get!

Ano the Blogger said...

Hey Flat Coke -- Who can resist a cute pussy!??? I sure can't. You know I'm pretty laid back. I like to make the best out of any situation so I can find a lot of humor in things other people might not :)

Hey Vanessa, I learned a little more about the LCD version that seemed to look good in the store. That's a do not get now too. One of my buddies bought one and returned it because the skin colors are not right when viewed from an angle.

And I still laugh remembering this too :)

Jane Doe said...

Good to know James! Especially since a lot of stuff I will be watching has skin tones...

Let me know what you recommend and we will go back soon!

James said...

LOL, skin tones and furry pussies.