Monday, June 4, 2007

Boot Camp!

Today was another successful Boot Camp with Vanessa! This time I brought my carpool / lab partner from work with me. She was such a trooper because lunch gave her a bad stomach ache (she was doubled over in pain while at work and continued to have it throughout bootcamp). I told her to not go, but she wouldn't quit and ran through the entire boot camp without complaints! Yikes! She's way tougher than me is all I can say!


Thanks Vanessa for inviting me to come by. Doing the exercises SUCKS royally. But I feel really accomplished every time we finish! (Although I'm itchy all over now!) It's all worth it. Plus I get to see 'Nessa and that's always a bright spot in the day!

4 comments:

Jane Doe said...

I literally LOL when I read that the exercises sucked royally. That it too funny!

Your co-worker did a great job and it all smiles!

I seem to wear shorts 75% of the time and EVERY time I regret it because we are on the grass a lot.

Glad you had fun!

Whine Girl said...

why are you itchy? does the boot camp go through poison ivy or are there chiggers in the grass?

Anonymous said...

Jordan, what are chiggers? Are they like skeeties or whatever you'd said before?

Ano the Blogger said...

Kitty Kat -- Ahhh it was fun ! :)

Jordan - There were BUGS everywhere. The entire time we were swatting at bugs, and some mosquitos were biting!

What are chiggers??? (Hmmm I wonder if Jordan is even going to read my response!!! If you don't... BAD JORDAN!)