Sunday, June 3, 2007

Loot!

Last week I had dinner with Cindy to return her ahem... "Goodies" and I received some goodies in return! Cindy got me a whole set of Terra Cotta warriors. This was cool because I was looking for something to take pictures of with the new camera. So here are a few of shots. You can click them for larger versions:

One Warrior Standing Tall:


The whole group of warriors and the horse:

While I was taking this shot unfortunately there was a sudden gust of wind, which blew over the guy on the right :(. He didn't survive, but at least I got this pic!


Cindy also gave me a choice of shot glasses for the olympics next year. I got the Weightlifting one!



Thanks Cindy, these were sweet gifts! I had a lot of fun photographing them. Sorry one of the warriors fell off the shelf while I was taking its picture :(.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww poor warrior! The wind must have really been blowing hard.

That was very sweet of her to bring you back gifts. And very sweet of you to return her ahem... goodies!

Anonymous said...

ACK, you KILLED the GENERAL?! (The guys with the buns on top of their hair are the foot soldiers and archers. Obviously the one with the crown is the emperor himself.)

The returned bag o'schtuff remain untouched on my living room coffee table. Heh.

Vanessa said...

I like! VERY COOL! And nice pixs too!

Ano the Blogger said...

Yea I killed the general :(. I knew he was in a precarious situation too because there was just barely enough room to fit them all on the little shelf. I still have the pieces though maybe it's glueable :D

Flat coke - actually the wind was really mild, it just so happened that a single gust picked up by surprise and down he went!

Thanks for the comments vanessa!