Tuesday, June 5, 2007

A horse is a horse of course of course...

I asked my friend, "ok what's up today?"

"We're going to check out some scenery. There's this really beautiful area here to see!"

"Cool!" I said.

So off to the train station. You know the train station is Ghetto when you actually have to walk across the tracks to get to the platform. All the real train stations have over / underpasses since trains come by so often you don't have time to get NEAR the track!


You also know you are at the Ghetto train station when there are no electric cables above it. Most of the trains in Japan are electric. These trains are Diesels!


The scenery on the train was nice. Here are a few pictures out the window. These are the horses that we ate.. *sniff*. I told my friend that I was sad for eating a horse, and he said he didn't care. I asked him, don't they look so cute there?? And he said... SO???


These are the cows that we ate. *Sniff*. OK I'll still eat them though.

So we finally arrive to where we wanted to go. And I saw this.

Uhmmm... Ok, is it me or did he just tell me that we were going to see some beautiful areas of Japan???? We ended up in a yellow field littered with horse poop, with a black lake in the middle. Uhm.... HUH???

So we look at the travel guide one more time. The pictures show this field lush and green and wonderful. What happened???? Oh we were here too early! It only becomes green by June!!!!! OOOPS!!!!!

But this made up for it. That's the horse I got to ride. He provided me with one of the best moments of the trip!


I asked my friend again... "Look at that horse. Don't you feel bad that you ate it???" He said, "Nope not at all". And I asked him.. "would you eat that horse? The one that you just RODE?" He said, "ok not this one. But I'll eat any of the others!" Boooooo....

On to the story. So throughout the ride my horse was always behind. Here's a picture through the horses ears. That's my friend Fu up ahead.

Near the end of the trip, we stopped to let the horses have a drink of water:

And then we continued out. Here is my friend Fu being really happy showing the Victory sign. That smile on his face did not last for long.

Another view through the horses ears. As you notice -- Fu is not in front of us. Where is fu?

Well BEHIND us of course. My horse decided he was going to run up ahead just at the last minute. What happened then? I heard this sound.

Tooooot... Toooot....

"Was the train driving by?"

Fffftttt. Tooooot..... BRRrrRRBbpbppbpbpbbptttttttt

"Hmmm what's going on????"

From behind me I hear, "AAAUUUGGHHGH!!!!!! DID YOUR HORSE JUST FART!?!?! O M G!!!!! *cough cough cough* AAauuuggh! This is HORRIBLE!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahaha oohhhhh that was a wonderful moment. I patted my horse on the neck and said Good Horse!!! That is payback for everything he said about eating the horses!!! LoL. My horse ROCKS.

He ran ahead JUST so he could lay a good one on my friend :D. One of the best moments of the trip!

3 comments:

Whine Girl said...

You ate Mr. Ed????????

James.

why??!!

Anonymous said...

Your horse is highly intelligent, and has my PMS.

Ano the Blogger said...

Sorry Jordan, I didnt know it was Mr. Ed!!!!!!!!

Cindy -- My horse ROCKED! :D